EBPearce’s “HELP! I CAN’T DECIDE!” Dress Giveaway!
I have to choose two fabric patterns to do a limited run of dresses , BUT I CAN’T CHOOSE!
I need your help! What you win:
FIRST PLACE - A DRESS and HAIR BOW or T-SHIRT and BOW TIE of their choice from the four patterns above
SECOND PLACE - A SKIRT or a T-SHIRT of their choice from the four patterns above
THIRD PLACE - A HAIR BOW or a PENCIL CASE of their choice from the four patterns above
The top two fabric designs that get the most votes will be available for purchase in a limited run later this summer
Like it so far? Here’s how it works:
- Choose your favorite out of the 4 choices
- Reblog with your favorite in the comment section
- Tag with ” EBPDressGiveaway “
- !!!!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE FOLLOWING ME !!!!!!
- You can reblog as much as you want but only one will count toward a vote/entry
- Voting will end WEDNESDAY JULY 1st (7/1/13)
- Winners announced THURSDAY JULY 2nd (7/2/13)
Feel free to suggest fabric ideas to me! I love your crazy brains!
These fabrics are mindblowing. I think I like the cateroni pizza best but they are all A+ contenders! #EBPdressgiveaway
Films #9 (now that I’ve learned to appreciate the appeal of Channing Tatum, I was able to really love this film), #10 (not as good as the first) and #11 (hilaaaar) of 2013.
Films #6 (not as good as the original), #7 (not very good in the “dancing” or “romantic chemistry” departments) and #8 (a pretty damn fun western) of 2013.
Know what I’m doing today, y’all? Watching the first three STAR WARS films for the first time! These posters by Andy Helms are pretty great.